[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]The week following Thanksgiving is notorious for the announcement of newly engaged couples as many boyfriends decide to pop the question in front of family and friends at gatherings over the holiday weekend. Here is a little gift guide for all those newly engaged couples who might be popping up in your social circle!
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="6508" border_color="grey" img_link_target="_self" img_size="full"][vc_column_text]
1. Mr & Mrs cocktail glasses from Shop Furbish
2. LOVE paperweight - perfect to weigh down the inevitable stack of wedding related paperwork!
3. Glitzy Salad Servers - add a little sparkle to their holiday table!
4. Macaron Ring box- adorable confectionery inspired storage for the bride-to-be's new bling!
5. Russell+ Hazel's boxed notecard set- everything from Thank You cards to Change of Address announcements for the couple's busy year ahead.
6. Style Me Pretty's new wedding book & a subscription to Martha Stewart Weddings - to get the inspiration flowing!
7. Champagne coupe set from BHLDN- for the many celebratory toasts to come!
8. Chic Jonathan Adler frame- to showcase a fabulous engagement photo!
9. this gift would put any newly engaged couple into a state of sheer bliss-The Dom Perignon Wedding gift set- comes with a case of Dom's finest vintage along with a 13th extra special silver wedding label bottle that can be customized. The ultimate gift for the couple to toast with at their upcoming reception! (also send us a case while you are shopping!)