A quick application of lipstick can give you a fresh look, update an old outfit, or take a day look in to the evening. I'm not shy about sharing my love for a beautiful lip and with Valentine's Day just around the corner, we wanted to share some of my favorites! I definitely think RED when I think of the romantic day, but any of these gorgeous hues will surely make your date night brighter!
We had such a great time playing with color in our studio and wanted to share the fun! Bliss Belle Laura is pictured wearing MAC Rebel lipstick with MAC Rhythm lipgloss with Essie's Too Too Hot on her nails. Special thanks to the amazing Mary Kate Merna for her makeup artistry!
Here are a few more of our favorite lip/nail combos to try for your own night out:
1. Bobbi Brown Berry paired with OPI Dutch Tulips
2. Chanel Suspense paired with Essie East Hampton Cottage
3. YSL Fuschia in Rage paired with OPI Red
4. Chanel Boy paired with Essie She's Pampered
5. L'Oreal BLAKE'S RED paired with OPI Danke Shine